Home

2007/09/15

The Underground Auction Blueprint

Mark this time and place because I'm about to create history.

The headline may sound a little sensationalist or hyped up or you might even think that it is too good to believe, and I don't blame you for it. The Internet Marketing world is full of 'gurus' and 'anti-gurus' selling the latest and greatest, the 'new' secret or how they cracked a code that is going to give you an unfair advantage by knowing their 'secrets' or how their 'secrets' made them $100,000 in 1 week. The thing is hardly anybody is willing to prove it, as a proof you are often given 10 DVD's and 10 Audio CDs and 5 "workbooks" yet when you analyze it and go through the course, all the information could be summed up in a 30 page book and be worth less than $10 let alone the hyped up prices of $997 or $1997. I've been there and done that, I have bought expensive courses worth $1000 or more with 14 day money back guarantees as the creators knew their product was junk, but they kept selling it with "fast action bonuses" until they got another gullible person in their huge lists to buy the product.

Sadly, the internet is mostly filled with two kinds of people these days, ones who are depressed with their failures online and the others who exploit the failure of these people to make money, these same people release at least 5 "make-money-online" products every single month, this has been termed as "selling the shovels" Let me tell you something up front, it takes a lot of time to create a product even if it is rehashed material, the behind-the-scenes work leading up to the launch takes at least a week, so by them creating so many products every month shows that it's their bread and butter, selling products to gullible people. Unfortunately, majority of the people online who are not successful fall into this trap of buying expensive products from people who have never tried their own strategies let alone walked the talk so it becomes a product of a know-it-all guru or some new 'anti-guru' of the week or an over-paid ghostwriter who doesn't even know what is current and what is 2 years old.

I know this because it was only after I uncovered this secret system that things started to change for me

This is the sort of book I was looking for over 4 years but couldn’t find it, except for a couple of exceptional books, most were garbage. So I took the initiative and after 2 years of successfully using the strategies, I wrote it so others can benefit from the strategies. During the period before I created this highly successful underground system, I searched and searched for the next big Google Adsense course or the next big Adwords course and the next big affiliate marketing course and spent tens of thousands of dollars only to end up in square one again because I just could not make the strategies to work no matter how much I tried, and by the time I realized it didn't work, the 30-day money-back guarantee was over. Some of the courses were $2000 and had "if you prove to me that you tried my strategy, and it didn't work for you, I will give you a refund" but no "proof" was good enough to "impress" them.

What's interesting about these types of programs is their direct comparison with the past. I remember reading stories about the gold rush in the West and in Alaska, and what tricks were introduced. The most famous, and easy to recall is the shovel and map salesman. The map salesman would open up a tent at the mining villages and sell secret maps to where the gold was. It was cleverly pushed to the hordes of miners who came to strike it rich. These maps were the proven way to wealth, all for a hefty price. The second group were the shovel sellers. These had the newest and improved picks to guarantee you strike gold and strike the gold faster than everyone else. It took some time before people began questioning the simple fact that if these marketers knew where and how to get the gold, why wouldn't they be out there finding the next comstock load? This is exactly what we are increasingly seeing today, map and shovel sellers populating the internet marketing world and leading people to the wrong path.

It took me a long time to actually start making any Real Money...

I have been successful online for just over three years now but it took me a long time to actually start making any real money. Why? Because I lacked self-belief, I thought that if everyone was buying the next-big-thing being promoted by everyone, maybe it works, and I excitedly started to implement the strategies. But, half way through a project I would doubt myself, doubt that the work I was doing was ever going to make any money, then the same person I bought the "next-big-thing" product released another "next-big-thing" 1 month later and I had to start all over again. Nothing ever got finished. More on that in a moment...

I did this for years not knowing if the fault was in me or in the product.

The thing that really turned it around for me was I forced myself to actually complete a project that I knew I was good at even though I didn't think it would work. My very first one that I had ever completed earned me $10 on the first day I put it live on eBay, I was ecstatic... but more importantly I was converted. Majority of people who made any money online made it on eBay, and many "internet marketers" made their first penny on eBay because it is the most easiest time-tested and proven way to make money.

One of the things I always wanted, was to see it being done, I wanted proof that the people selling books and talking the talk were actually making money from the techniques they were teaching and not just from selling products to other Internet Marketers. This was the reason why I personally never wrote a make-money-online-on-eBay book before this book because I did not want to be the person who sold shovels to others and not practice what I preached.

I was one of the guys who was making less than $1,500/month while working every single day after my day job

I worked day and night on eBay providing top quality customer service, checking my e-mail every 5 minutes, buying every single product on eBay, reading every single post on forums on eBay and also making sure every product I sold was shipped on time. Yet, I was making less than $1,500/month after I was working almost 7 hours a day after my day job cutting my sleep to only 3 hours every day. I thought maybe it was MY FAULT maybe I was not following the right steps, until I went to a seminar and found out that majority of the "PowerSellers" who sell thousands of products every month were making less than $3,000/month in profit and they told me that they look at eBay just as another medium to their brick & mortar business. This really shocked me, the people I always looked up to were not making anything close to what I thought they made, I quickly thought that having an "internet lifestyle" on eBay was next to impossible and most of the books that promised wealth on eBay purposely left gaps that make it extremely hard for even an experienced eBayer to struggle and make those strategies to work.


http://www.undergroundauctionblueprint.com

1 comment:

The Internet Spam Fan said...

yup, you just need to find a program and stick with it. Too many people set unrealistic goals and give up when they do not achieve them. Selling on ebay is a great way to to start earning money online, you can only sell as much as you buy, (or what sells) and if you get too busy with it you can always sell less. It's a great home business.