Home

2007/09/13

How To Become An Alpha Male

become an alpha male

"The Lazy Man's Way To Easy Sex And Romance With 20 Or More Women A Month"


How a Strange Discovery of the Alpha Male System™ By a Desperate

22 Year-Old Virgin Hypnotically Draws Women To You...Eager For

Anything-Goes Sex...Automatically...No Matter If You're Old, Young,

Dead-Broke or Have Physical Features That Now Turn Women Off!

Alone on a Saturday night, watching Friends re-runs and fantasizing about Jennifer Aniston. For years, that's what I called my love-life.

I was 22 years old. So broke I didn't have two pennies to rub together. So embarrassed about by my body that I wouldn't take my shirt off unless I was alone. And after four years at a major party college... I was still a virgin.

Sure, I dated a few women (other guy's sloppy seconds), but even they never returned my phone calls.

And anytime I'd make a few female friends, it always ended up the same: I'd follow them around like a dog, jumping at the chance to do them a favor or listen to their problems... hoping somehow it would lead to sex, but…

Behind My Back They Just Giggled
And Called Me Their Emotional Tampon.

About the only thing I had going for me was my brain. You see, I'd always been fascinated by psychology and 'silent mind control' techniques... you know the 'hypnotic' stuff big advertisers use to make you happily open your wallet (and earn billions doing, by the way).

My thinking was, if they can use this stuff to figure out what people want to buy, why can't the same techniques be used to reveal...

What Makes Women
Go After Certain Men?

I figured it was probably a waste of my time, but I kept on with my research anyway... for 4 years. And what I uncovered changed my love-life in a big, big way.

You see, I went from this depressed, timid guy who always seemed to be wearing 'invisible underwear' around women...

To suddenly finding myself in one 'can’t-miss' situation after another... where hot, young girls were approaching me... and then literally begging to take me home for X-rated sex!

I'm not kidding.

And It Was So Easy, I'm Genuinely Stumped
Why More Guys Haven't Come Across These Secrets

I mean, it wasn't like I changed anything about my basic personality. I still had no money, drove around in a rust-bucket and had less experience between the sheets than a 16 year-old.

All I did was apply the "underground" psychological principles I had discovered. It wasn't hard... and... anyone can do it. That's because I found out these techniques are based on powerful 'mind' principles you are born with - and are available to all of us.

What that means is, it doesn’t matter how old (or young) you are, if you're dead-broke or even if you have physical features that you think are turning women off...

Whatever Your Excuse Is,
These Principles Still Work

Just like advertising never fails in getting all sorts of different people to buy.

It's been nearly two decades since I first discovered these techniques, and it's been one hell of an emotionally... and... sexually satisfying ride.

These days I sleep every night next to the woman of my dreams (something I never thought would happen). And spend much of my time teaching other men...

The Secrets of 'Magnetically' Attracting Women To You...
Without Ever Chasing Them Down...
And Without Ever Having To Approach Them!

You see, once you have these secrets all the 'work' of meeting women will be done for you...automatically! You can just 'flip on' your magnetic powers of attraction... so to speak... and instantly bring sex, romance and more roaring into your life!

And this isn't some New Age theory crap. It's based on the same hush-hush psychological tactics advertisers have used for centuries to get filthy rich. They work for anyone, anywhere and at any time (no matter how desperate you think your situation is right now).

Not too long ago, I packaged up all these secrets in a guide I called How To Become An Alpha Male.

It’s the no-risk, never-fail blueprint on how to 'magnetically' attract an endless flow of horny, ready-for-sex women to you... without ever having to play their games or deal with rejection.

Some guys call it the lazy man's way to easy sex and romance. And here's a quick look at just a few of the proven techniques I'll share with you inside:

  • 3 ‘magic tricks’ you can start using this weekend that will have women begging to have ‘anything goes’ sex with you (even if they’re married or have boyfriends)! Page 52


  • The 7 Step Seduction System that takes you from saying “hello” to a new woman…to sharing orgasms in bed with her… in just one evening! Page 101


  • 9 silent techniques that ‘magnetically’ get a girl to like you (WARNING: you must agree to use these for legal/moral purposes only). Page 42


  • Why… under absolutely no circumstances… should you ever take advice about women… from a woman (here’s what the female “experts” don’t want you to know) Page 46


  • Confused over when you should “make a move” on a woman? Here’s the 8 silent clues she gives that scream “I want you inside me now”! Page 142


  • The amazing psychological technique… proven through scientific research… on how to make any woman ‘dripping wet’ for you… with just your mind! Page 157


  • 2 powerful ‘first date’ secrets that almost spontaneously lead to sex (even if you screw everything else up)! Page 138


  • The hidden ‘mental hot-button’ that can instantly turn a flaming bitch into a horny slut (and how to push it anytime you want)! Page 27


  • 7 simple secrets to changing your “appearance”… as soon as tonight… that will immediately double or even triple your attractiveness to women! Page 56

http://alphamalesystem.com

No comments: