Home

2007/09/16

Sit-N-Go Pro poker

Throw That Useless 300+ Page Poker Book Away and Delete That Dummy-Poker Software Immediately…

“Discover the Exact Breakthrough Strategies an Underground Poker Pro Uses to Earn Over $1200.00 Per Night Effortlessly at Online Poker Sit and Go (SNG) Tournaments…

...Finally, A Fool-Proof SNG Poker System That Will Completely Annihilate Your Online Opponents And Help You Cash You Into the Money Almost Every Single Time!”

Are you sick and tired of losing your hard earned money at your online poker game? Wouldn’t you like to play poker with complete confidence and know the exact strategic system to cash in at every Poker Sit and Go Tournament you play, every single time?

Is it just me? Or do you have every...

  • 200+ page poker strategy book
  • Sophisticated poker software
  • Poker secrets exposed eBook
  • WPT or WSOP DVD
  • Instructional poker audio CD

Do you think these professional poker players are going to tell you anything new? You're going to get the same information you probably already know. You already know you got to be aggressive; you already know it's better to bet rather than call; you already know your table position is important…You don't need another five-pound book to tell you that.

But when it comes to sit and go tourneys, not one of these poker professionals discuss SNG tactics, mainly because most of these poker strategy books are OUT-DATED!

SNG's are the new-breed of online tournaments. Small, ready-to-go poker tourney's that are quick and convenient for any poker player. You’ll soon learn the exact system other sit and go pro’s DON’T want you to know about!

You May Be Scratching Your Head…

“Will the SIT-N-GO PRO System Work for You?”

So, you want to know the real difference between making money with my SNG System versus regular poker strategies?

Sit and go’s have a start to finish: an early, middle, and late stage of game play. Winning at a sit and go requires a different strategy – This system is completely different from the typical poker strategies used to winning a cash or a big tournament game. And the best part of the SNG system, you’ll soon learn, you can repeat your success over and over again with the same system to get into the money every single time!

Sit and Go Strategy For Party Poker

That’s where I come in!

“How an Average Joe, Turned Poker Pro, Makes $15,000 a Month Playing SNG Tournaments…
…and Quit His Job for Good!”

Yes, it’s true! My name is Jonathan Rothman, many call me Johnny, my friends call me 'JR', and I've been playing online poker at various poker sites that feature high stakes sit and go tournaments. Such well-known poker sites such as Titan Poker, Pokerstars, Partypoker, Pokerroom, Bodog, Full Tilt, and a few others.

Sit and Go Strategy For Poker StarsI've been winning cash games and tournaments consistently, but my real niche are Sit and Go tournaments. In 2005, I've cashed over $110,000 playing multi-table SNG's and this year is only getting better. Since Febuary 2006, I've been averaging $1,200 a day playing $100 buy-in single table Sit and Go's. You do the math!

People often ask me how I got started...Well, here's my story.

I graduated from college with a degree in computer science and got a job as a system's analyst. I had an average job, paying an average salary. At the same time I was playing Texas Holdem poker on the side. Naturally, I became good enough at poker to make consistent winnings from playing regular cash games. To accomplish this consistency I practiced constantly, almost every single night. I read and reread every poker book out there, analyzing poker hands to refine my strategy.

After some time and a lot of practice, I was a disciplined grinder and won about 4 out of 5 poker sessions. Then all of a sudden...


http://www.sitngopro.com

No comments: