Home

2007/09/16

The Power Of Conversational Hypnosis

Want to convince people to do whatever you ask?

"Who Else Wants To Discover A
Rebel Psychiatrist's Amazing Secret
That Lets You Put People Under Your
Spell Quickly and Easily … and Get
Them to Do Anything You Want?"

Now you can unleash your natural ability to...

  • Influence anyone to follow your lead
  • Get clients and customers to happily buy more
  • Negotiate with stellar success
  • Compel colleagues to do what you suggest
  • Get just about anyone to say “Yes”
  • Convince children and teens to obey your instructions
  • Keep your lover(s) eternally loyal

And best of all,
they will thank you for the opportunity
to do as you say.


If you've ever wanted to simply convince people that you know what they should do …. and have them do it …. then this will be the most important message you ever read.

My name is Clifford Mee, and until very recently my powers of persuasion were pretty ordinary.

I had a love/hate relationship with trying to sell things … some days I would close like a pro … and the next afternoon my sales would go all to hell.

There have been times when my co-workers hung on my every word… and the next week my ideas would be treated with contempt.

Negotiating a business deal … or even a simple car purchase, until recently was unpredictable, unreliable, and resulted in gut-burning anxiety.

Win some … lose some.

Doesn't that drive you nuts too?

I had no consistency at all, even after 22 years of professional experience and the finest conventional training in sales, marketing, negotiation and persuasion.

Between what I spent myself, and what my employers have dropped on trainings I'd estimate I've spent thirty-seven thousand dollars paying the “persuasion pro's” to do their dog and pony shows.

Fortunately, I'm The Kind of Guy Who's Obsessed With Having People Obey Me

That's how I ran into Igor Ledochowski. And my life instantly changed forever.

In a few short weeks after listening to Igor's simple teachings ….

  • I learned how to read every client like an open book. I knew what they were thinking before they did. I could “adjust their attitudes” with a few simple commands.

  • I learned how to see if someone was going to say no and how to change that no into a yes.

  • I learned how to train people to respond to the tones of my voice automatically and without question so that they would willingly do my bidding time after time.

  • Plus --- incredibly --- unexpectedly ---

http://www.conversational-hypnosis.com

No comments: