Home

2007/09/07

Anxiety And Panic Attacks

Panic Attack Success Stories!

Below is a sample of testimonials I have on file of people who used the Panic Away program. Before you read these comments I want to re-affirm that every one of them is genuine.I have retained the email history - in case I should ever have to answer for them. (Joe Barry)

Some of the people have kindly agreed to be contacted by e-mail should you wish to confirm their testimonials.
If you have a testimonial you wish to see posted here please e-mail us here.

"My worst panic attacks were happening in the car - always in the morning on the way to work at one particular place. Since practicing the One Move technique I feel I look forward to driving again. I am not afraid anymore of having an attack - which is extraordinary! -I cannot thank you enough." Listen to the message Kathleen left on our answering machine. Double Click the play button below and wait for audio to start

"I cannot believe what an impact your program has made on my life. I have lived with OCD since I was in junior high and have had severe general anxiety my whole life. Your program has given me so much. I cannot believe how quickly it worked. " Candi called and wanted people to hear her success story. Double Click the play button below and wait for audio to start



"At the age of 62 I am starting a life I dreamed of living for over 50 years. "

Alison called up our office and wanted to share her inspiring story of recovery with everyone. If you have had anxiety for a very long time you need to hear her message. Double Click the play button below and wait for audio to start



"My goodness!! I don't even know where to begin! It's real good I found your web site. Everbody has noticed the change in me and I am no longer scared to have a panic attack."

Ludy called our office together with her boyfriend to share her insight.
Listen to both sides of the anxiety story. Double Click the play button below and wait for audio to start


Learn More About Panic Away Here

No comments: