Home

2007/04/26

Ultimate Wealth Package

Special Message From: Mark Warren “Internet Entrepreneur & Self Made Millionaire”

Congratulations on making your way to one of the most important websites on the internet. Most likely you found my website by searching the internet for a home business opportunity or a way to make a few extra dollars online. If you would like to start working from the comfort of your own home and earn between $200 and $1500+ every day you will want to read this entire page and take action right away. If I could show you exactly how someone with no previous experience now earns over $1000 every day online, would you be interested in learning how? Better yet if I gave you the exact same tools and training that would allow you to achieve the same type of results would you take action or would you just let this opportunity pass you by?

Let me start off by saying this is not another one of those so called Get Rich Quick Scams, this has nothing to do with Multi Level Marketing or anything else like that. This is a legitimate opportunity that people just like you are seeing great results with every single day. Just last Tuesday I got a call from a guy named Richard who retired from his job only 8 weeks after he started using my program. He was making so much money working from home on his computer that he no longer needed to work a regular job.

Let me tell you a little about Ultimate Wealth Package and what it will do for you. When you purchase Ultimate Wealth Package you will receive your own automated money making website along with step by step training material that will teach you exactly how to start making money right away. For a limited time only you will also be given free telephone support so you can speak with myself or one of my award winning customer support agents who can help you with any questions you may have along the way। Once you purchase the package I will provide you with a toll free number you can call anytime for help.

I’m sure you want to know exactly how this money making website is going to work for you and what you are going to be selling. Let me first say your website will be completely turn-key and set up for you. You do not need to have any special technical skills in order to make this work for you. I have a full team of website programmers and technicians who specifically designed this package to make it easy to use for absolutely anyone, even if they have no computer knowledge. There is no need for you to know any computer languages like HTML and you won’t have to build a website because everything will be done for you.

Your website will work similar to the way Wal-Mart works. Wal-Mart does not sell any of their own products and yet they are one of the most profitable companies in the world. Your website will sell other companies products and you will receive a commission for each sale. This means you don’t have to create, ship or inventory any products. You won’t have to answer any customer support emails or deal with any of the other stresses and headaches that come with selling your own product. The amazing thing is that even though you will be selling other companies products you will receive 75% commission on each sale which means for a $100 sale you received a whopping $75.

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO:

Activate Your Website
Login and access your website training material
Market your site using the material provided
That's it! Watch your site go to work for you and start collecting your commission checks

Your will NEVER...
...need to learn any technical computer stuff.
...need to create your own products or carry any inventory!
...need to talk to any customers on the phone!
...need to talk to any customers by email!
...need to deal with customers or follow up on leads!
You WILL be able to set your own hours! Work when you want!

JUST ACTIVATE YOUR WEBSITE AND WATCH THE MONEY COME IN


Once you activate your site the only thing you will need to do is get traffic to it. Don’t worry you won’t have to go around telling your friends to check out your website or putting flyers on peoples cars or anything crazy like that. I will teach you exactly how to set up your own advertising campaign online. With my help you can have your advertising campaign set up in as little as 10 minutes and you can start earning profits in the next 30. You will never need to take any calls answer any emails or deal with any customers this is all done for you. Once your website and advertising campaign is setup it’s completely automated. The only thing you will need to do is monitor your advertising campaigns which I will show you how to do.

How This Package Changed My Life And How It Can Change
Yours Too.

Before I started using Ultimate Wealth Package I had a job making pizzas at a little Italian restaurant. I was making minimum wage and working my butt off just to try and pay the bills on time. I never had any extra money and I was always struggling just to make ends meet. I knew there had to be a better way to make money out there. Like everyone else I tried all the get rich quick scams, the MLM programs and just about everything else you could think of but nothing every worked for me, like I’m sure it hasn’t worked for you either. Let’s be honest with most of these types of programs the only person making money is the guy at the top and everyone else is just making him rich. I spent all my free time researching different opportunities and ways to create additional income. I almost gave up then one day I read a book at the book store about Sam Walton the man who started Wal-Mart.

These two accounts below total over $14,700 for the last 8 days! That's over $50,000 per month. I will show you exactly how you can do the same thing.

This book gave me the idea to setup a business model just like Sam Walton had done with Wal-Mart only with a lot less money. You see I had only $350 to my name so I definitely didn’t have the money to open a retail store. So what I did was over the next week I set up a website that sold other companies products online. Within the first 30 days I made over $2300 and within 2 months I quit my full time job and I was earning over $10,000 per month online with my website. The greatest part was that everything was automated and it was taking me less than 30 minutes a day to manage the site. So even though I didn’t spend a lot of time working on it I was still making a lot of money. Over the next 14 months I perfected my business model and allowed a few of my closest friends to test it also. Every one of them saw great results which is why I decided to create this site and make it available to you.

Is This Working For Other People?

There are hundreds of people using this package now to earn full time incomes on the Internet. You will be given access to the most advanced website tools that are backed with an award winning support staff. We will help you every step of the way. If you were to put this package together on your own you would end up literally spending thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours and even then you would not have a package that compares to what you will receive today for only $49.95.

How And When Will I Receive Payments?

When you activate your website you will have 3 income streams on the site. For your first two streams of income you will get paid by check twice per month. The first week of the month and the third week of the month. For income stream number three you will get paid by check once per month. You can also set up direct deposit into your bank account if you choose. You will be able to view your stats 24 hours a day to see how much money you have earned.

How is This Possible?

My system will work for you because of the amazing power of the internet. You will be able to reach millions of customers with your website using just your home computer and an internet connection. Remember you don’t need to talk to anyone on the phone, answer support questions, ship or inventory any items or deal with any of the other headaches that come with running a traditional business. Your website will be its own automated online business that goes to work earning you money 24 hours a day.


http://www.ultimatewealthpackage.com

No comments: