Home

2007/04/27

Day Job Killer

How a 34 year old from NYC and a whizz-kid from
California "swiped" from the super affiliates and
"raided" the gurus without anyone even knowing...


STOP
. If you've ever blown your last dollar on on the latest "must have" e-book, or wondered whether anyone makes genuine job-killing income from the Internet, you need to read this letter now...

...Because you've been misinformed and misled, force-fed thousands of pages of useless information, the same information that is directly blocking you from living the life you want.

I should know... because I have been breaking free from the same information myself, by leveraging my position to discover an underground formula from guys that the "gurus" know about, but refuse to even discuss. And what I found explains why most struggle to make a few cents, while some affiliates pump out thousands in auto-pilot cash each day. The answer may shock you, but it has to come out sooner or later...


I want to expose a closed-door formula that the few are using to crush the competition, and let you copy a $1,000,000 business...

...and I can only do this because I have spent the last twelve months stealing from the most successful affiliates on the planet, while successfully testing what I learned on average guys just like you - guys who have been kept out of the loop by an entire industry.

Not only did I meet these "renegades" one-on-one, but I also relied on a 15,000 strong network of affiliates to explain what separates complete failure from six figure success...

And in the end , it took me a full year to realize the truth hiding behind the lies and false promises. Twelve full months to discover a proven blueprint and to expose the truth to thousands of failing affiliates, before you even got here. And now that I know the truth, I want prove it to some of you. But first, I need to see if you are like I once was...


Does it sound like you fell victim to the lies? Be honest with yourself...


I know from experience... that 99% of make money products fail to produce a single red cent in profit.


I want access to a blueprint that is being used by six figure affiliates globally. I want to peek inside your mind and "swipe" these "secrets" now...


I know that it is out there - the freedom, the lifestyle and riches. But I don't know where to look for real guidance...


It is possible to accomplish everything I ever wanted. But first, I must accept that I will need to change my methods and embark on a radically different path using a proven series of techniques "they" won't discuss...


If it sounds like you can relate, then prepare yourself for the next part of my message.

Because you may not like what is coming next...






Discover the super affiliate secrets, and break away from the failure and lies...

  • Learn the most devestating Adwords techniques on the planet; the ones the top 1% use against you right now

  • The affiliate marketing tricks that the six figure guys use - exposed in copyable step-by-step detail

  • Swipe the blueprint a seven figure ClickBank dynamo just uncovered...

  • Learn why you've been living a lie and get revenge on the gurus....



"So,... do you have what it takes to discover the six figure secrets, the ones the biggest players in the industry are currently using against you?"



Fellow helpless affiliate
,

for the last year I have been breaking free from the lies we have both been fed. The lies they will continue to feed you. I have been using the raw information I swiped from industry renegades to teach "grass roots affiliates" the truth about how money is really made on the internet.

I have seen the "make money" industry from both sides of the fence: the "try and fail" affiliates, and the six and seven figure guys lurking in the dark, guys who will probably refuse to talk to me after this release...

And do you know what I have found?

99 per cent of buyers of make money products never earn a red cent in profit. And the truth is, none of them ever will. They live broke, stay broke and will probably die broke, while a small minority continue to rake in the thousands...

It's true. They are just as broke today, as they are when they bought that first guide. The ClickBank checks are the same - only the date has changed. Does this sound familiar to you too? I expect so. If that's your reality, let me ask you this:

Have you ever wondered why some affiliates make over $100,000 a year working only an hour or two per day ... while you struggle to even make anything from all your hard work?

Did you ever consider that there might be a single small difference between your methods and their's... one that produces massively different results? A simple reason that has elluded you up until now - that others may already know about?

An answer that sums up neatly why you have been failing from day one - one that may anger you, confuse you ...and make you wonder whether you should simply give up and go back to your day job...

It's because near enough 100 per cent of internet marketers are teaching you to fail.

Of course , they will tell you that the techniques take time to work, that you're the reason you have failed up until now... and I admit, sometimes it's true.


http://www.dayjobkiller.com

No comments: