Home

2007/04/29

Duvet Dollars

Unleashed For The Very First Time: How To Start With Nothing... Pay Off Your Debts... Quit Your Day Job... And Make The Naysayers Squirm As YOU Start Making Duvet Dollars In Your Sleep...

hr

URGENT UPDATE!

Your Fast Action Bonus and Discounted Price will be removed at...

Midnight, Sunday, April 29, 2007

hr

Hi there, my name's Victoria...

And if you're interested in the headline above, then stop day-dreaming and read on... because what I'm about to tell you could quite literally change the way you live your life!

You've heard about all these guys making money on the internet, right? How the really successful ones have quit their jobs and now live a life of luxury, travelling all over the world, staying in the finest hotels and literally living the life dreams are made of? Well, I'm one of them... except... I'm a gal!

That's right! It's not just men who make their fortunes on the internet you know... and I'll tell you more about how I started a little later on...

But first, I've got something to tell you right now... and I just know you're going to love it...

I'm going to show you how to replicate my Duvet Dollars System so you can...


Quit your tedious 9-5 job in a matter of weeks and then work from home

Live the life you've always dreamed of: one full of total freedom to do as you please...

Afford everything you've always wanted: houses, cars and exotic holidays

Enjoy YOUR life - spend time doing what YOU want - and even make money with your eyes closed!

You see, not only have I been making money each and EVERY day for the past year... but I've also recently discovered a way of making money while I'm fast asleep as well!

Imagine that for a moment... You wake up in the morning... rub your eyes... and then stroll across to your computer to find that during the 8 hours that you've been tucked up in bed... dreaming... you've made hundreds of Duvet Dollars! "Is this really happening?" you ask yourself.

Well, yes... and I've shown a few of my closest business partners and associates exactly how I do this... with amazing results. They literally had to beg me to show them when they found out how much I was making... And eventually (after receiving many emails and phone calls!) I agreed to reveal my system in a secret meeting to just 7 of my associates...

And the secrets that I divulged have allowed each and every one of these people to set up my Duvet Dollar system, which means that money comes into THEIR bank accounts 24/7... in exactly the same way as it does for me...

"I was lucky enough to be picked as one of Victoria's trial students recently and I haven't looked back since. I was working as a secretary and not really enjoying it. Thanks to her words of encouragement and guidance I now have my very own online business which I operate from my spare bedroom. I made $619.28 in my very first two weeks and over $1,000 in the fortnight after using the Duvet Dollar system (great name!). My business is now growing and it's all thanks to her. Thanks again Tor."

L. Stevens, Swindon, UK

hr

So Tell Us Victoria, What's The Secret?!

Don't worry, I'll tell you in a moment... But first, I want to tell you how this all began, so that you'll understand that I'm no different from anyone else out there... In fact, the system I created is incredibly easy to follow... and if you really want to... you can do it too...

"No Hype, no B.S, just the information YOU NEED to get started and profit wildly online... and while you sleep..."

What's more, the system that I use and have tested and tweaked over the last 12 months is such that you won't be competing with me when I show you how to do it - in fact, we may even be able to work together in the future! If you qualify that is...

So, what's this all about then?

Well, it was exactly one year ago now that I quit my job... and for me, this was just the beginning, the catalyst if you like, for what has happened since then... and boy has it been fun!

I now jet off all over the world with my boyfriend, stay in first class hotels, work the hours I want... and pretty much decide what I'm going to be involved in EVERY single day.

In short... I have control.

Oh, and did I mention that I now make on average between $600 - $700 Duvet Dollars each and every night from this... not to mention other stuff that I do while I'm actually awake?!

Take a look at the screenshot below - showing one of my Duvet Dollar accounts... It took me about 30 minutes to set this up in November 2006 and now this money comes flooding into my bank account - automatically - each and every day... $2,700 in just 8 days to be precise - completely automatically...

And this is what my Duvet Dollars system is all about:

But this wasn't always the case... Oh no!

hr

From Downtrodden Office Worker, Barely Surviving the 9-5 Sludge of Life... To Financial Freedom In Less Than Two Months Online...

I used to be quite heavily in debt, to the tune of over $65,000 to be precise (and no, it wasn't all on handbags and shoes!). I wasn't enjoying my job either... working in an office for a fairly large company. I had a boss that wanted to know my every movement... exactly what I'd done during the day... why I hadn't rushed back to my desk after lunch. It was just a horrible existence... and as far as I could see, I was just 'surviving'. I wasn't living my life or enjoying myself at all. Does this sound familiar?

And the more I looked around, the more I saw that everyone was doing it... everyone was just 'existing'!

There were clock-watchers everywhere... Living for nothing but those 2 days at the weekend... and maybe a two week vacation if they could afford it.

Added to that was the fact that just prior to me leaving, I was passed over for promotion... AGAIN! I had to watch as my Director promoted another man, 3 years my junior and far less experienced than myself. Now I'm no raging feminist and I'm not going to sit here and proclaim that the only reason I didn't get that promotion was because I was a woman in a predominantly male-oriented office... Maybe that was the reason... maybe it wasn't. But after serving the company for so many years and possessing all the qualifications needed, I felt I deserved some recognition...

And that's when it really hit me...

Having been there 5 years (it amazes me now that I put up with it for that long) I started asking myself some serious questions... "Is this it?", I thought. "Am I going to be typing in numbers and dealing with this crap until I'm 70 years old?" "Is my future success and wealth going to be dependent on somebody else's perception of my abilities?" Well the answer was yes... if I continued the way I was... and didn't do anything to change it.

You see, that's the key point here... If you don't change anything, don't expect anything to change... and I know it's a bit of a cliché but it's SO VERY TRUE!

So many of us just sit behind our desks punching in numbers or pushing pens (or whatever else it is we do until the clock ticks round to that magic set of digits and we're allowed to go home), but so many of us are too frightened to make a change... to try something new... and to realize our true potential.

But for me, being passed over for promotion... again... was the final straw. 5 years was long enough... I knew that I'd had it working for someone else...

hr

There Had To Be A Better Way!

And it's because of this 'light bulb' moment... this realization that I was going nowhere... that I decided to look outside of what I was doing.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't some rags to riches or 'Girl Power' story. I'm just telling it how it was... and how it is now...

So what have I got now then?

Well, if you're anything like I was last year, I've got the answer to your prayers... and I sincerely mean that. I'm talking about making enough money to set you up for life. I'm talking about a system of wealth that could change your life... FOREVER.

Strong words, I know. But I also know how true they are... because I've made it happen myself.

In fact, take a look at my earnings since August 2006...

And all of this money flooded into my bank account - automatically!

I now go to the shops when they're empty, buy things that I really want and not because they're just within my budget... and I'll never miss another school sports day due to work ever again either. In short, I live the life I used to dream of - not the one that society or my parents tell me to!

There's so much more out there... and it's at your fingertips right now!

If you only knew how close you were to success... it might scare you to be honest! Actually, I'm going to scare you RIGHT NOW... because I scared myself into success and I want to do the same for you.

"I'm going to give you no other alternative than success - failure is no longer an option for YOU!"

In January alone my Duvet Dollars system made me $48,538.10 - in just one month! And if I can do this... anyone can!

hr

From Debt and Despair... to Working FROM HOME and FOR MYSELF...

No more exchanging my time for money like I used to do - NO WAY! Now I receive orders 24/7 - and on this particular day (below) I received orders at 04.51, 06.06, 06.08, 06.18, 06.25, 06.29, 07.30, 07.37... and I was probably out of bed when the order at 09.43 came in... but it didn't matter because all of these orders were delivered automatically for me - it's a completely hands-free system...

I actually pulled in $596.00 during the course of an 8 hour period, while I was asleep!

"This is just a typical NIGHT for me these days... $596.00 while I was asleep!"

Turning ZZZZ's into $$$$'s... I was making money while I was sleeping... something which I now refer to as Duvet Dollars!

Each order was between $60.00 - $90.00 which may not sound like much, but when you consider that I'd received 15 of these before 1pm on this occasion... you'll soon see how quickly these small amounts add up. In fact, the screenshot above shows a total income of $1,095 before 1pm on January 17th 2007...

And I've had better days than this as well... And I'll tell you more about how I actually set this all up and why I want to help you a little later...

hr

But How Is This Possible?

OK then, let me explain...

To put it simply, the power of the internet allows you to automate almost 100% of all processes involved in making Duvet Dollars... and what this means is once you've set-up the system, you can literally sit back... relax... and watch the money roll in. Sounds good, right?

Absolutely! And because of this, I very rarely work for more than 1-2 hours a day... and only then if I want to make any extra money outside of my system... or even add more automated Duvet Dollar accounts... and more income!

Below is a screenshot from my computer, which shows personal income from just one of my FULLY AUTOMATED Duvet Dollar accounts...

And here's another screenshot of another one of my automated Duvet Dollar accounts. It's not as consistent as the one above - in fact it's VERY erratic, but this is a new account that I set-up in January (please note the $0.00 for the period ending January 16th 2007). In other words, that's almost $3,000 in less than one month for a COMPLETELY NEW Duvet Dollar account...

The thing is, when I discovered how easy it was to do, I really couldn't believe it. I mean, this was BIG... very BIG... and by far the best thing was telling my partner that he didn't need to go into work anymore!

But the question was: "Would it work for everyone, or had I just got lucky?"

And to answer my question I decided to test the waters with my 7 test subjects... each of whom practically begged me to get involved.

Over a period of two weeks I spoon-fed them my techniques, requesting that each person report back to me on a daily basis... keeping me up to speed with their progress.

"Then I Sat Back... And Waited..."

And the results? Let's just say, "Oh... My... God!" I was right. I really had hit on a goldmine... and my students couldn't believe what was happening either...

In a matter of days, I watched as men and women who had practically no experience of making money on the internet... started to do exactly that. And on top of that, I realized something else... these people were coming to me... time and time again for advice. I was effectively their guru, showing them the way... and I absolutely loved it! I was free at last... I was working for myself. I was MY OWN BOSS... AND I could show people how to follow in my footsteps and GET OUT - get out of the RAT RACE for good!

It used to be about who you knew in the Internet Marketing (IM) field... or whether you had something "good enough" for them to promote... BUT NOT ANYMORE! The "little guy" (or gal) can now do it all on their own and from the comfort of their own home... In short...

hr

"The GURUS Are Running Scared..."

And it's not surprising really... especially when you consider that their egos are SO BIG that when they get together they compare office sizes and the number of staff they have! It's true! Why on earth would you want the hassle of staff, offices, overheads... when the whole purpose of "working from home" and "working for yourself" is exactly that - it's supposed to be easy... and this is where my Duvet Dollars System comes in... It makes the WHOLE THING E...A...S...Y...

And just to hammer this home, here's a breakdown of what my students pulled in during those two weeks...

This is the screenshot from Barrie and Ann Birch's Duvet Dollar account. As one of my trial students they set-up the 'Fronting Method'... and this is what happened in the first week after they went 'live'...

At least one order every day... and four orders on Wednesday and Friday in their very first week. Not only this, but using the method to the letter, they also built a list of 245 prospects in JUST 2 DAYS... creating an immediate income (above) and the all important long-term Duvet Dollar income from the list...

Two Duvet Dollar income streams from one!

But Barrie and Ann didn't stop there - oh no! They followed my guide and also set-up an additional Duvet Dollar income stream on the back of this... which pulled in just over $200 in one week...

And they did absolutely NOTHING but set-up the automated process for this additional income! You will not only see how they did this, but you will also see the ACTUAL website content within Bonus Chapter 1 of Duvet Dollars.


http://www.duvetdollars.com

No comments: