Home

2007/04/29

Average Joe Marketer Package

STOP Right Now... And Discover Exactly How To Attack Any Niche Of YOUR Choice... Profit Wildly Within Days... And Explode Your Phase 1 Income Into The World Of The Ridiculous (Proof and Truth Below)!


URGENT: Time Sensitive Message...

"You Have Until Midnight, Sunday, April 29, 2007 to claim YOUR FREE AJM Bonus Web Videos... AND YOUR $120.00 DISCOUNT... I can only guarantee their inclusion and your discount until this time..."


Hi there, my name's Joe... And I'm just a very average guy...

But that hasn't stopped me from making well over $214,000 in just the last 2 months alone using my very own niche marketing techniques. And yes, you did read that right... I now make an obscene amount of money online!

In fact, the methods that I'm currently using are so powerful that I've been able to locate a completely 'bizarre' niche on the Internet... and apply my AJM techniques so that it now makes me an absolute killing!

But not only this - I've also set-up many different Niche Marketing income streams as well... and because of this I'm now able to enjoy my life, spend more time with my family and take a vacation every single month...

In short, I HAVE TOTAL FREEDOM... I HAVE CONTROL... and I love it! Take a look at the screenshot below to see what I mean...

But it wasn't always like this... No way! When I first started online I didn't have a clue what I was doing!

From Super 'Average Joe'... To Super Marketer, Super Affiliate and Super Rich In No Time At All!

So how did all this come about? How did Average Joe suddenly discover how to do this... how to extract enough money from the Internet each and every day and go from driving an old Ford to driving a Porsche Carrera 911 C4S (pictured in the showroom when I went to pick it up), a Grand Jeep Cherokee... and a Lamborghini (at the weekends) very, very soon... in JUST 23 months?

Well, it all started through desperation really, but with hindsight I wouldn't change a thing... because what I have right now I cherish and I hold onto with both hands.

I've lived both sides of the fence if you like... and I don't EVER want to go back!

I've been in debt, I've been unable to pay bills, I've frequently woken up in the mornings and just wondered what on earth this is all about!

Was I destined to work 12 hours a day, just in order to survive? Was this all I was worth?

And there it was... right in front of me... the moment... the realization that it was up to me! It was up to me if I thought I was worth $7 an hour, it was up to me who I worked for... and it sure as hell was up to me what I did with MY LIFE...

I don't know... maybe I'm a bit slow... but I had to experience the lows before I decided to do something about it... You may be different... You might be sitting there thinking "Joe, you fool! Isn't it obvious that YOU can change YOUR life for YOU"... or maybe you're thinking this is your wake up call... right now! Either way, you're right... You need to realize that YOU are in control - no-one else can change YOUR life...

I hated my life... I hated my job... the house I lived in... the car I drove... all of it... I hated not being able to buy things for my girlfriend... and even the thought of trying to raise children and treating them to everything they ever wanted just ran shivers down my spine - it scared the heck out of me! I could barely afford to put gas in my car, let alone raise a child... and this should be one of life's wonders, not something you dread or put off!

The debts that I'd built up had enabled me to just about survive, but I'd hit breaking point! I couldn't get any more money... I couldn't survive on what I made... so I simply had to make MORE MONEY... and fast!

So, there you have it... Average Joe stripped back to his insecure self... deciding to grab life with both hands and deciding to make something of himself... to make money on the Internet... So what happened?

"I Was Lost In A Sea Of Internet Jargon... And I Was Drowning Fast!"

I'd read about people making fortunes on the Internet... and the thing that really attracted me to the Internet in the first place was the fact that there were a lot of "normal" and "average" people making phenomenal amounts of money online. It's very easy for big corporations and businesses to make money with their money, but when average people with no experience and no skills start to do it... it's just got to be real...

So, I started to look at this in a BIG way... and I bought a lot of information with every spare dollar I could find! Maybe it's just me, but it just seemed that nothing worked on its own... There was never one complete product package that you could get... I always felt like I was missing one piece of the jigsaw!

But then things started to change... After buying literally every product going, I set-up a very basic website all on my own and I began to attract visitors to my very first niche site (based on an interest that I had at the time).

This was exciting stuff... and it was easy to do... I'd found something that I was interested in and something that I knew a little about... but what came next was a MASSIVE surprise!

Within the space of just 4 weeks I'd achieved a top 5 Google search ranking... I couldn't believe it! I was getting FREE traffic to my website each and every day of the week... and it was targeted traffic too, because the people visiting my site were buying from me as well!

And that's when I discovered that you don't have to be an expert when you're competing in a smaller niche...

I didn't really know what I was doing back then... and BANG... top 5 in just 4 weeks! And as a result of the methods I used, my first Niche website pulled in over $68,000 in my very first year from natural search traffic, and $76,000 last year... while my other Niche site brings in just over $2,000 per week... pure profit... and I'll tell you all about this site in just a moment...

How's That For A Small Niche?! And This Is JUST ONE Of The Niche Markets That I Operate In...

Like I said, I'm no expert... In fact, I'd never even dream of describing myself this way. I've just found something that works... something that an average guy like me can make money from... And now I want you to find your very own niche too, and start making an absolute fortune from it... just like I've done!

Do you realize how many niches there are and how many new ones are being created on a daily basis? There are literally hundreds and thousands just waiting to be exploited... so there's still plenty of room out there for more Internet Marketers... or even Average Joe apprentices... And you can be next... when you start using my step-by-step AJM techniques for generating cold, hard cash...

Here's a screenshot from what has to be the most bizarre Niche that I have ever entered - it was the first Niche that I chose in fact... and this was because I had an interest in this particular market...

"How bizarre is this Niche Joe?" Well, I reckon I could give you a hundred or so guesses and you probably wouldn't get it right...

My first Niche was "carpet cleaning"... yep, carpet cleaning... but wait a minute... don't start laughing just yet... because here's a screenshot of what I recently achieved in this market:

That's $1,335.00 in just one day!

Now... Do you think you can find a Niche and monetize it the AJM way? I've done it with a VERY bizarre Niche like carpet cleaning, so anyone can do it...

In fact, here's just a couple of the testimonials I've received from people that I've helped in this very market! REAL people, making REAL money in a very REAL Niche market...



"Are you kidding me? I had no idea how easy this was going to be. I regret not doing this sooner when I had the chance. I started advertising my business on Google after our conversation and scheduled my first customer 23 minutes after my website went online! I really appreciate it!"

Dan Lane, Aladdin Plus Carpet Cleaning




"I can actually hear the difference in my office with the phone ringing much more. This has actually made me feel better about how this year will be. Thanks again for the help!"

Michael Marton, Marton's Carpet Care


And here's some more figures from the very same Niche... $886.65 in 3 days via Paypal!

"Just another average day for me!"

And as you can see from the figures above, I've made a massive success of this particular niche, and many more just like it... But it wasn't always like this...

And to tell you the whole truth, I didn't know anything at all about Internet Marketing until December 2005... when I began to look into ways of drumming up more leads for the carpet cleaning business I was working for. I found it to be a huge struggle at first (as you might be finding right now). After all, I had no real experience of using the Internet and I had absolutely no idea where to begin!

So How Did You Make All This Money Joe... And How Can I Do The Same?


Average Joe's Truth #1

Well, I bet you've heard the phrase "the money is in the list" haven't you? I bet you heard that statement from one of the big 'gurus' out there... Someone who constantly and indiscriminately promotes his products to a gigantic list of hot and ready buyers... Because that's where the money is, right... In the list?

Well, in truth, that's not entirely accurate... not at first anyway... And here's why...

AJM Fact: When you're just starting out in this business (like me, just a short while ago), it's absolutely vital that you pick the right market, or you'll be dead in the water before you even start... A list of customers means nothing if you have no idea what they want! The fact of the matter my friend, is this... "The Money Is In The Niche!"

That's right... And I'm going to show you exactly how to discover your very own niche and then mine it for all the gold it's worth!


Average Joe's Phase 1 Income Plan: Pulling in $100-$200+ Per Day

You see, what my AJM techniques are all about is making the job-ending $100 - $200+ amounts each and every day... and as fast as possible... so that you can then take this seriously!

... And at this point you might be thinking "hold on Joe, that's all I'm looking for... I just want to make $100 - $200 a day"...

And that's fine... This is phase 1 if you like... succeeding where others fail! Phase 2 is then exploding this income to levels that you see below... and this is ONLY possible in this order...

You MUST create the job-ending income BEFORE you move onwards and upwards into Phase 2 income.

But what exactly am I talking about here?

Well, I'm talking about getting to this... an Average Joe Phase 1 income... $200+ a day!

And then building on your success to create this...


Average Joe's Phase 2 Income Plan: Exploding Your Income!

In other words... a world of sports cars, luxury holidays, big houses... and above all else... no mortgages, no credit cards, no loans, no worries... no stress... and no more average existence...

WARNING! Average Joe takes no responsibility for any heart failures, deafness caused by loud screaming, injuries caused when falling off your chair and any related "accident" if you choose to read on... You read on at your own risk...

These are DAILY figures that I've made from JUST ONE of my Niche markets...

And all this can be yours too... sooner than you think... It worked for Average Joe, so it can certainly work for you too...

The above is from a new Niche that I entered at the very end of February 2007... and the above screenshot totals $51,283.95 in just 15 days... That's an average of $3,418.93 EVERY SINGLE DAY from just this Niche!

"Wow! Joe, you weren't kidding... but why on earth do you want to help me?!"

Well, that's a good question and I completely understand where you're coming from... I mean, why would a person making thousands of dollars each and every day want to reveal his secrets... to anyone... let alone his potential competition?

And the reason is this...

"You'll Never Be My Competition... And That's The Beauty Of Niche Marketing!"

Now, I'm not saying this because I'm doubting your ability to make my system work! Not at all... absolutely ANYONE can make this work... What I mean by this is that there are so many untapped markets out there that you'll never have to set up shop in any niche that's over-populated.

In other words, all you need to do is find a niche where hardly any competition exists (there are thousands!) and you'll be in prime position to make thousands of bucks in super quick time...

This is the AJM way... and I'm going to show you exactly how to do this...

Take a look at what Greg recently made as an affiliate in just a 2 week period... This is Greg's Phase 1 income and he's now looking to explode this...

That's $1,042.96 from just this Niche... for no more than 2 hours "work"!


"Hi Joe,

Just a short note to thank you for your email... it caught me just at the right time as I was looking for a good product to recommend to my subscribers. After sending only 2 emails to my list and spending only $40 on Adwords promoting, it has made me an extra $676.13 for really under an hours work. You really know your stuff!

I've just checked my stats and I had 223 clickthroughs and 22 sales - which is a staggering 10% conversion rate! It has the highest conversion rates of any product I have ever promoted.

Greg McKenzie, GoldrushX, UK


And below is a screenshot and a testimonial from Paul... I showed Paul how to do this very recently. We started very slow and steady in early 2007... and if you look below you can see EXACTLY where his income exploded into Phase 2...


Paul was earning between $7,000 - $9,053.85 every 2 weeks in Phase 1 and then his income EXPLODED to $7,736.07 in JUST 5 Days!

If you look closely you can see the transition between Phase 1 and Phase 2 income, starting March 10th and really accelerating March 15th 2007 onwards...


"Since implementing phase 2 of your system, my earnings have more than doubled and I have been able to track my ad spend resulting in amazing ROI.

Today I've already reached $636.50 and the day is not nearly over, this is what I used to reach at the end of the day back in phase 1 weeks ago. I have no idea if this is going to continue, but all I know is that I have seen the world through your eyes and I am now truly committed to this. I believe making money online is possible, and that is what has really made me write this e-mail to say thank you Joe..."

Paul Porter, Hawaii, US


I want you to experience the thrill of refreshing your computer screen and watching... in front of your very eyes... the money come flooding in...

Take a look at the below screenshot to see what I mean when I say this, because this is VERY REAL! Below are 3 screenshots combined to show me making $189.39 in JUST 24 minutes!

Look, that's $1,137.40 at 11.39, $1,229.78 at 11.55... and $1,326.79 at 12.03... or $189.39 in JUST 24 minutes! In fact, the total for this day (March 21st) was $3,847.53 (see below)... and I used to have to work over 2 months to make that!

Above is a screenshot showing me making $8,575.71 in JUST 4 days! And I'm going to help you to do this too...

I'm going to reveal all the secrets that the gurus aren't willing to share... And I know you've heard that a million times before, but this time it's actually true... I always tell the truth...

So What's The Real Reason I'm Spilling My Guts?

Average Joe's Truth #2

"I swore to God that if I ever really found out how to do any of this, I would make it my mission to tell everyone about it! And that day has arrived my friend... and I really don't care how many gurus I annoy! I'm keeping good on my promise! You'll get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth from Average Joe!"

And after making that promise to myself back in 2005 (while I was sitting there with bills, loan repayments and credit cards staring me in the face), I'm not about to ignore it now and choose to keep all of my methods a secret from you...

I truly want to help you succeed in Internet Marketing. This is a tough business and a lot of other marketers are constantly sending you in the wrong directions for their own selfish reasons...

They confuse you with product A, in order to sell you product B... the result of which is information overload... and to solve this you'll need product C. Does this sound familiar?!

The big difference with niche marketing is that there's plenty of room for everyone, it's a heck of a lot easier than doing a "real job"... and there's ABSOLUTELY no reason to keep my methods a secret from you...

Average Joe's Proof #1: The Money Is In The Niche!

Here's just one of my promotions I launched in a very small niche... This particular promotion made me over $3,000 in JUST one month...

This niche website went online in late November... and in January I started promoting it using the Average Joe Marketer techniques. As you can see, the change in traffic was simply amazing!
From a daily average of 366 visitors in November to over 3,000 in January... and when you get TARGETED TRAFFIC to a website you just need to offer the right product in the right way...

Here's a screenshot for January 10th, the first day of my promotion, and this is what happened afterwards as well...

That's 15 sales at $89.00, or $1,335.00 in just one day... And it didn't stop there! Oh no, don't think for one minute that I worked long into the night to get this promotion ready (because I didn't) and the income only lasted for a week (because it didn't)... No way! This income is still coming into my Paypal account today - I just needed to kick it off...

And I'll show you how to kick it off the right way from the start... so that you'll soon have an account that looks like the one below...

"The Truth Is, I Do These Promotions With 6 Different Niches And The Results Are Always The Same..."

So you're not getting some lame, rehashed theories with Average Joe... In fact, you'll get time-tested and proven methods for generating a steady income from the comfort of your own home. If you've already made some money online, then you know there's no greater feeling than waking up in the morning to an inbox full of sales notifications!

If not, I want you to visualize the below being your very own payment screen... because YOU CAN do this...

If I can do this... just an Average Joe Marketer with no special skills or experience whatsoever... then you certainly can... LOOK! The payments are still coming in...

As you can see the money from this Niche was flooding in... every day of the week... and I'm going to show you exactly how I do this... exactly how to do this the right way from the off... No time wasting, no untested theories... just money-making and profit-pulling guidance that YOU NEED to make it online...

"This sounds absolutely awesome Joe, but how do I get started and how do I get paid?"

Well, I've started this from scratch myself, with no experience, no knowledge and no marketing skills... so I know exactly what it takes to do this... Exactly what you'll need to know in order to go from zero, to $100 - $200+ Per Day, to $1,000+ Per Day (Phase 2 income levels) as fast as possible...

This is not some "system" that requires you to jump through hoops, pat your head and rub your belly at the same time, or do anything that I couldn't do myself. This is simple stuff and I've kept it as simple as possible for you to duplicate too... And you can start receiving income in as little as just a few days!

I receive money automatically into my bank account, I receive checks in the mail... and I can also withdraw profits at any time... and so can you. None of this is difficult or "tricky" when you know how... Any 'average' person can do this.

And this is the part where I do something absolutely insane... I'm going to expose what this niche is and show you a live case study of it in action... You can copy my system, my methods and EVERY technique that I use to make this money...


http://www.averagejoemarketer.com

No comments: