Home

2007/11/14

How To Lay Tile Videos

"WHO ELSE Wants To Learn To Lay Tile In Less Than 6 Days By Taking Advantage Of My Easy To Follow Do-It-Yourself Tile Videos...?

I have laid ceramic tile my entire life. Well, roughly a little more than 20 years. So you should know you are getting advice from a professional tile setter. Not BS from some infomercial "guru".

Now, I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that everyone who watches my videos will be able to grab their tools, jump in the nearest pick-up truck they can find, and start making a living setting tile. That's ridiculous. As with anything, becoming a professional takes practice. Besides, most people are to lazy to turn this into a full-time profession.

But, assuming you have an average IQ of a twelve year old and the motivation it takes to pick up a few tools and watch me on TV for two hours you can do this and do a damn good job too!

However, just so that you don't think I'm some weirdo who is just trying to take you for a ride I want to let you in on a few facts..

5 Reasons Why You Should Believe My Videos Are Everything I Say And More...

1. I have worked in the ceramic tile industry for over 20 years. I've done just about every kind of tile job you can think of many times over.

Here's just a small sample of the companies I’ve worked with and helped…

  • University Of Southern Mississippi
  • Pier One Imports
  • Applebee's Restaurant
  • Wards Restaurants
  • Burger King
  • Moore's Funeral Home
  • Barnhills
  • The Pain Center
  • Subway
  • Wal Oil Gas Stations
  • Anderson's Paint
  • B And S Appliances
  • Engle Construction
  • West Lake Manor Retirement Home
  • Forrest General Hospital
  • William Carey College
  • Seashore Retirement

Note: If you prefer individuals that you can call personally and check their references call me and I will be happy to give you a list of numbers. However, I can't do it on this web page because it gets thousands of hits a month and I do not want my clients to kill me.

2. Also, I'm not just a "tile setter". I'm also a certified teacher. Anyone can "show" someone how to lay tile but can they teach them?

Well, look at my credentials. I spent five years of my life working for the State Rehabilitation Center of Mississippi where I taught troubled teens and disabled veterans how to master many lines of work.

Have you ever read a book or watched a how-to video and asked yourself, "Huh? What the heck did I just learn" as if someone filled your head with hot air? Well, you will not get that from my videos. I'm very precise and I teach it in a way that you can understand and pick up what I'm saying fairly quickly. I am trained to do so.

3. I am a real person! I do not hide behind a P.O. Box. My home phone is listed at the end of this page. So if my package is not everything I say and more you can call me and cuss me to the moon. And you can do it in front of my wife!

4. While most people will only guarantee their product for 30 days I give you 8 weeks! It's simple. If my package isn't everything I say simply request a refund. No questions asked.

I don't care if you break my CD in half, mix it in with two tons of manure and use it to fertilize your plants! I am still going to give you your money back! Period!

Try getting a guarantee like that from Joe Schmoe's info package.

Bottom line:

You will not find this being sold from some guy on an infomercial that knows about as much about setting tile as a monkey knows how to ride a bike! This is a real educational course that comes with years of pride and experience.

5. No waiting for your mail to arrive! After your order you are sent directly to a private download page where you can download all my videos straight from your home computer. So you can literally be watching my videos within minutes of placing your order! Burn it to a dvd if you like or simply watch it on your monitor!

Note: Orders will also be sent to your home. So you get both access to our private site where you can download the videos and our entire package by snail mail!

Never downloaded videos online? I'll show you. It is literally as easy as clicking a few buttons. If you like I have no problem mailing them to you. However, I seriously doubt you'll find that necessary once you see how easy it is.


http://www.tilemadeasy.com/

No comments: