Home

2007/11/25

Day Job Killer Presents

You need to forget everything you’ve been told about making money on-line. Because things have gotten worse since the last time I wrote to you. Much worse...

In the 35 weeks since we last spoke, I have made over $670,000 using a unique Google "weapon" ...but all the while the gap between the haves and the have-not's continues to widen at an alarming pace.

During these dark times, I have received over 3,000 e-mails from angry and confused affiliates, e-book buyers, and Google users, begging me to show them a “way out”... a clear path away from failure and towards success. Over 105,000 of my students have been asking for the reason why they continue to fail, despite the billions of dollars being made all around them.

And it's taken me over half a year to respond before I could say...

If You Had Access To My Automated Google System you could
have made $2,100/month as an on-line "pick-pocket"...

If you had downloaded my secret weapons stash, you might have made $5,452, doing your “pick-pocketing” from in front of your PC. You may have generated $12,434 promoting software… or made $11,021 selling a membership course.

Sounds like good money?

Those were just a few of my promotions from a very average month...

  • one of my “beta testers” used my covert techniques to generate $470, in his first 7 days...
  • a self-confessed Adwords no-hoper used to my step-by-step, "covert" blueprints to bank his first $1,000 check with ClickBank.
  • a 28 year-old man from Ohio used my "Google war-chest" to pump out a consistent $500/month without dropping a cent on Adwords ever again. His secret? My $45,000 custom Google software told him exactly which products to promote...

And in the paragraphs that follow, I’ll show you how you might be able to do the same.

You’ll find everything you need to know: how a chance e-mail cost me $45,000 and forced me to “clone” myself…how I accidentally discovered the secret to “pick-pocketing” the internet rich list… why what I do is not only legal but actively encouraged by Google…

And finally, you'll learn how using this system has already been proven to generate job-killing income for guys who tried the "other methods" and turned to me in desperation. But before I get started, I need to see if we're on the same page...

Do you agree that all of this needs to come to an end?



I have to put a STOP to the days of wasted money... on useless e-books and Adwords traffic that doesn't convert.



I want to "pick-pocket" the internet rich-list using a proven, automated Google system...



I believe that it is out there - the freedom and riches. But I know the only way to become serious wealthy is to ruthlessly copy the moves of the seriously wealthy...



I accept that the only way I will ever take my cut of a $6,000,000 industry, is by abandoning everything I thought I knew...

Do you think you deserve an answer?

Well, I’m about to give it to you. The catch is that you may not like it...










Crack the $1,132,323
Google Code...

  • The tools my students used to make $5,312 "pick-pocketing" the internet rich list...
    .
  • Access a proven $45,000 Google software package and system

  • Siphon off an easy second income with my Campaign Kidnap tool

  • Use my Assassin Software to swipe your competitor's keywords, pay less than 1c per click, and auto-generate cash-pulling websites in minutes....

"How a Dirt-Poor Farmboy With No Pedigree...
No Connections... And No Business Skills...
Cracked The Google Code, and Made a Million..."


Fellow Frustrated Wealth Seeker
,

before I explain why you have failed at something you care so deeply about… I want to take a moment to introduce myself.

You might know me simply as Chris and in the last 16 months, I’ve earned over a million dollars with a very simple formula. I’ve trained up over 25,000 struggling affiliates using my methods.

But... I’m not a guru. That isn’t what I’m known for.

In fact, to some I'm known as the most hated man in internet marketing.

And part of the reason for that is the very page you’re on right now: Day Job Killer, a site that made me over $170,000 in a single day - despite an entire industry wishing me to fail.

I’ll come onto exactly how I did it – and how you can shamelessly “clone” my success too - in a moment, but let’s back up a bit...

You see, I think I owe you an explanation as to why I’ve waited 35 weeks before writing this letter.

A reason why I have stood on the side-lines, allowing you to waste thousands on Google, and chase a dream practicing out-dated techniques.

My guess is that, in that period, you’ve spent a load of your hard-earned cash on junk masquerading as good advice. You might even have been stung by so-called “business opportunities” and “make money guides” that looked great on paper, but failed to deliver.

You may have dropped thousands of dollars on Google advertising… and barely recouped a cent. And as each day goes by, you become more and more suspicious and sceptical that anyone is making money on-line.

I’m here to tell you that they’re making far more than you could ever have imagined… but they're doing something wildly different.

But, ...why have I stood by and allowed all of this to happen? The answer might surprise you: I haven’t been in a position to put an end to it - until now...




"From unemployable no-hoper to cash
millionaire in less than a year..."

My name is Chris, and I’ll start by telling you what I'm not. I’m not a super guru or an internet genius.

Instead, I’m just a regular grass-roots affiliate – like you. The difference between us isn’t the "techniques". It isn’t even the million dollars sitting in my account. The different is simply this: I got lucky.

Before I got into Internet marketing, I was working in a call centre for a dollar over the minimum wage. I hated the job, I resented the poverty. And then one day a friend of mine introduced me to the world of business opportunities. Right away, out of sheer desperation, I became a rabid buyer. Stop me if any of this sounds familiar…

Over the next six months or so, I tried every business opportunity going: from paid-to-shop to survey systems, from MLM to eBay, from AdSense to gambling systems.

Then, in early 2006, my gambles finally paid off.

I hit on affiliate marketing.

It seemed like it was the perfect, low-capital, easy-to-implement business I had been looking for. No stock, no overheads, no customer service.

I knew instantly that this was the business for me.

At the time I thought that simply being an affiliate was enough to guarantee me financial freedom and take away all of my worries. Sadly, I was wrong.

At the time, I bought all the popular guides in them and followed them down to a tee. I used all the popular methods you have probably tried – Google Adwords, list building, article marketing… I tried them all, but nothing worked. Nothing.

And then one day, out of sheer desperation, I made a few changes to some of my affiliate promotions, and left my computer. When I retuned, I was stunned. I knew my affiliate account would be the same…but instead what I saw was sales. Several hundred dollars worth!

This might not seem like much to you, but at the time it meant everything.

That single moment validated my dreams, all the hard work I had put in. That night, I made that same change to all of my affiliate campaigns, and within a few weeks, my earnings exploded exponentially. My income hit $50 a day, then $200... until, in September 2006, I was making over $1,000 a day with ClickBank and Google. And then, sitting in a hotel room in Rome, it came to me: I had to create a blueprint that detailed precisely how I had gone from zero to $1,000 a day in well under a year.

Within hours, all hell broke loose

That blueprint, known as "Affiliate Project X" finally went live on October 6th 2006. Instantly, all hell broke loose. Despite no "formal launch", the information went viral. Almost 6,000 failing affiliates scrambled to discover how I was able to make so much money, so quickly.

The records fell one after the other, and yet the real results were happening in homes across the planet: affiliates began to finally convert off Adwords, and some of those who took action made as much as $800 in their first 24 hours. All the while, the gurus stood and watched, helpless.

And then, as the madness peaked, I decided to disapear from view - for six months I went underground yet again. This time, I aggressively sought out the most profitable affiliates on the planet, met with them, and aggressively assimilated their knowledge. The information I "swiped" from the best in the game pushed my income to the $1million/year level,... and in January 2007, I took stock of my progress yet again.

The records all fell a second time.

I decided, it was time to switch the game up one last time, and on February 3rd, 2007, I released a guide which would finally set the record straight, a guide you may know as Day Job Killer.

The internet marketing world was in shock at what happened next: word of mouth drove hundreds of thousands of affiliates to my site for the truth. In the first 24 hours alone, over 5,000 copies were sold. Once more, the smart affiliates took action and, once more, the most dedicated ones made as much as $600 their first day applying my devastating new tactics.

But all the while I knew that there was something missing from my formula, despite all the testimonials, irrespective of the tens of thousands of dollars my customers were making...

http://www.djkassassin.com

No comments: