Home

2007/12/29

300 Creative Dates Download

300 Creative Dates

The World's Most Romantic, Unique and Fun Dating Ideas

If you are looking for a collection of $100 dates to really impress your sweetheart, THIS ISN'T IT. But if you want 100s of dates that cost from $5-$20 then you have found a goldmine of information.

Going out for dinner and a movie is undoubtedly one of the most popular dates couples experience. However, it is also one of the very worst -- especially for couples who are early in the dating stage. I'll explain why those dates are potentially harmful to your relationship and how you can plan a far more creative date with less money.

In this ebook you will discover dozens of dates that are perfect for long distance relationships. There are dates specifically for celebrating the season, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions. You will find super inventive picnic date ideas and tips on making dinner dates the most creative and romantic imaginable -- without spending a lot of money or time in preparation.

You will also find sections on Vacation Dates, Creative Ways to Ask Someone Out and a couple dozen Dating Coupons -- coupons you can give your sweetheart to redeem for future creative dates.

In addition to the 300 Creative Date ideas, this 100-plus page ebook covers the Do's and Don'ts of Dating. If you haven't been on many dates or your dates have not gone very successfully, this information will be invaluable to you.

As a special bonus - you will read a collection of DATING DISASTER stories. You will find them quite humorous, but also very valuable so you don't make the same mistakes.

With this material, you will be the envy of every husband and boyfriend within hundreds of miles. Your dates will be so impressed with your dates that they will certainly tell all their friends how romantic and creative you are.

And ladies, you need to plan some creative dates too! The more you put into your relationship, the more you will get back out of it. Use the ideas in this book to alternate the planning of date nights between you and your sweetheart.

I'm so certain that you will find 300 Creative Dates to be the very best resource for improving your date nights that it comes with a money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, send it back for a full refund. No questions asked! You have NOTHING TO LOSE!
Reader Quotes:
Michael Webb is the Renoir of Romance, and this book is a treasure-trove of great ideas. - Clint
There was a lady that I had been interested in for a while and I had asked her out 3 times before but she kept saying know (sic). I didnt get the feeling that I repulsed her or anything like that. I considered that perhaps she wasn't interested in just going out for dinner.

I decided to see if a more exciting date idea would make her reconsider and that did the trick! When I suggested one of the dates I read in this book she immediately accepted. We have gone on 3 more dates since and she admitted to me that she only went out the first time because the date sounded like a lot of fun even though she wasnt that interested in me, but has really gotten to like me over the last few dates.

I had thought previously that you got dates based on looks, charm or sex appeal but the kind of date idea you offer seems to have a lot of weight too. - Toma, Chicago, IL
I bought this as a birthday present for my boyfriend and told him that he could pick out one date a month that I would have to treat him to and hopefully he would let me pick out one date a month that I would like to do.

We have had it for about 3 months now and we get really excited about our dates now. Before we didnt really do anything but hang out and maybe rent a movie. Now the stuff we do is actually fun and we have gotten tighter as a couple because of it.

Several of my friends have expressed how jealous they are of the dates we have been going on. It is not like they are expensive or anything - just unique. - Deb, New Rome, OH
I thought I was really romantic but my girlfriend told me I needed a little help :(

Upon recommendation from a friend I got this book and while some of the ideas werent us (maybe 20%) there were a lot that I have been able to use. After reading it I have to admit that I guess I am not nearly as romantic as I thought.

My hat's off to this Michael Webb guy. Glad this was out there for me to get. - Mark Sable
DUDE - U Rock. I had no prob. getting chicks to go out w me one time but they never wanted to go out again. We would always just go catch a flick at the movie and talk a bit and go home.

NOW after I have been putting a bit more effort (and less $$$$) into the dates - the LAST THREE girls have called me to ask ME OUT for the second time. They say that NO ONE has done a fun date like I did.

THANKS DUDE. My reputation is SOARING. And I'm having more fun too. - Anonymous e-mail
Since I got this book, our date nights have been incredible The ideas in the book not only are creative, they are cheaper than dinner and a movie We have tried out about 20 of them so far and all have been super successful.Like most couples, we had gotten stuck in a rut. It seems like we used to do lots of fun and creative things together but recently just ended up going to movies (I don‘t know if that can even be considered a date since we don’t communicate for 2 hours).

The image “http://www.creativedateideas.com/300Dates_3.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Very highly recommended. Better than all the others I have seen. - Trish, Tyler Texas

This e book is NOT available in bookstores.

To order an instantl
y downloadable copy of this ebook via our secure server right now, click here
SPECIAL BONUS:
For a limited time, we'll also give you a free ebook version of Michael Webb's #1 bestseller, The RoMANtic's Guide ($15.95 value).
This 224 page book has been praised in over 250 magazines and newspapers for its "ingenious and creative" tips on romance.

P.S. If you order by midnight December 29 you will also receive two bonus ebooks, If You Were a Dolphin and He Was a Lion - How Would You Find True Love? and Harry and Hunter and Gida the Gatherer. Both books are delightful reads from best-selling relationships author, Kara Oh. Whether you are currently in a relationship or not, you will find both of these books insightful and extremely helpful in forming a blissful relationship.

In order to instantly receive these ebooks, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Word on your computer. If you do not have it, we will provide you with a free copy to instantly install (takes less than 2 minutes). These books are ONLY available via the Internet.

P.P.S. Even if you decide you don't want to keep 300 Creative Dates, the bonus books are yours to keep. You have nothing to lose - but a lot to gain.

No comments: