Home

2007/10/21

Digital Photography Secrets

Don't take another digital picture until you read this book! Someone has finally gotten into the "secret files" of top photographers and is sharing the information for the first time ever!
"Finally! There's a Fast, Easy, Affordable Way To Access Professional Picture-Taking Secrets And Capture The Best Digital Images Of Your Life!!!"

My name is David Peterson. Photography is my passion and I'm excited to have a chance to share that passion with you… along with a new book that I believe can instantly transform you into a better photographer.

I’ve been a photographer using film cameras since I was a little kid. When I bought my first digital camera, I excitedly opened the box and started taking lots of images. Eagerly, I transferred my first photos to my computer and printed them.

Needless to say I was very disappointed with the results. They didn’t look like the professional photos that I saw every day in magazines. My camera was expensive enough, why didn’t my pictures look a million dollars?

It turns out there was a very simple answer.

I didn’t know the secrets the professionals use every day to ensure their images look stunning each and every time. I found this out when a professional photographer friend of mine took me aside one day and told me the secrets he used.

I tried them all out and discovered that my images were MUCH, MUCH better. Not quite at the professional stage, but looking really good.

There's something you should know about me. I'm the kind of guy who likes to help out others. When I know about a great movie, a great bargain, or a great strategy for taking a picture, I want to share it with other people.

This book is the result of that philosophy.

I realized that not everyone was as lucky as me; not everyone has a friend who's a professional photographer. So, to "level" the picture-taking playing field, I decided to write a book myself on...

Everything the professionals know, but don’t want you to know about
using your digital camera to take stunning photos

This book covers everything you need to know to take stunning photos with your digital camera. It’s like having your very own professional photographer that you can reference any time you need to.

Do It By The Numbers

Superior digital photography is an art and Digital Photography Secrets lets you "paint by numbers" with:

21+ outstanding foundation secrets for taking better photographs

over 125 glorious full-color images explaining the secrets and technique

4 alternate ways to shoot an object to make a much more interesting photo

2 sneaky places to look to find fantastic shooting locations

3 unusual subjects that make great night-time shots

4 simple ways to save on battery power

2 additional parts of your digital camera you should also keep clean - but most people never do

9 advantages of digital cameras over film cameras

6 reasons people still use film camera.

4 ways to ensure you use the correct white balance when taking your shots


Digital Photography Secrets

by David Peterson

A Book To Instantly Transform The
Quality of Your Digital Photographs


http://www.digital-photo-secrets.com

No comments: